Learn about why dental implants have become one of the most popular choices for replacing damaged or missing teeth.
About Dental Implant Benefits
If you have one or more damaged or missing teeth, the strength, stability, and natural appearance of dental implants make them an ideal solution for restoring your smile. Implants offer a number of benefits over traditional tooth replacement options, such as standard bridges or dentures. For example, dental implants:
- Look and feel completely natural, improving your appearance and confidence
- Don’t irritate the gums the way dentures can
- Are stable and secure for improved functionality with eating and speech
- Are permanent, meaning they can’t be lost or misplaced like dentures
- Are reliable and durable—they can last a lifetime with proper care
- Are strong enough to support other dental appliances, making bridgework or dentures more secure and comfortable
- Help protect remaining teeth from shifting and becoming loose by filling the gap left by missing teeth
- Help maintain fullness of the facial tissues for a more youthful look
- Can stimulate bone growth, helping to prevent the unattractive “bite collapse” that denture wearers often have
With all of these benefits, it’s easy to understand why dental implants have become such a popular, reliable choice for tooth replacement.
Please contact us at our dental office today to learn more about how dental implants can benefit you.