We offer a full array of orthodontic services, for adults as well as teens, to straighten teeth and transform smiles.
Braces and other orthodontic treatments are not just for teens and young adults. Anyone can benefit from the increased self-confidence that comes with an improved smile. Additionally, correcting a misaligned bite will allow you to better clean and care for your teeth, helping you avoid more serious oral health issues later. A straight, properly aligned smile not only looks great, it sets you up for a lifetime of better oral health.
At Hingham Dentistry, our experienced orthodontics team takes pride in providing the highest level of care possible. For every patient, we create a customized plan that fits your specific needs. Utilizing the latest technologies and techniques, we offer braces and other appliances to fit any lifestyle. We also take the time to make sure you’re informed and involved in your treatment every step of the way. Our goal is for you to be comfortable during treatment and pleased with your transformed smile and improved bite. We truly enjoy creating beautiful smiles and seeing our patients happy with the results.
Orthodontic services we offer:
- Metal and Ceramic Braces: Traditional braces or clear/tooth-colored ceramic braces
- Invisalign: Clear, removable, plastic trays used to straighten teeth
- Early Phase Orthodontics: Preventative measures introduced to younger patients to improve or address problems with dental development
- Retainers & Post-Orthodontic Care: Devices and methods to preserve orthodontic results
- Surgical Orthodontics: Surgical procedures combined with orthodontics to address more serious factors causing tooth misalignment
- Palatal Expanders: A non-invasive appliance that can help pediatric patients with such issues as crossbites, crowding, or impacted teeth by gently guiding the expansion of the upper jaw to allow for proper tooth development
- Functional Appliances: Fixed or removable devices used to adjust jaw alignment for patients whose upper jaw is misaligned with their lower jaw
If you have any questions about braces or other orthodontic services, feel free to contact us for more information or to schedule an orthodontic consultation.